3.10.2006

Drop It Like It's Hot

A few weeks ago, we were driving around town when we saw an odd sign. It was the sign in front of a comic book/novelty store. It read: Zags 92 cents. We were all intrigued. A couple of days later, Kyle and I decided we would go to the store and buy some zags. We figured it was candy (sort of like Zotz...hard candy that fizzles in your mouth). Something ended up happening that day that prevented us from going to buy our zags...I don't remember what it was...I went home and spent time with my parents and the dog and it was too late or something like that. So, we forgot about it. Last week, we drove by the store, but they were not advertising zags anymore...something else. Kyle was disappointed. I was too. I reasoned that they still had zags, but they weren't the "special" item anymore. We decided once again that when we had time and money, we would check out the store and buy zags. We talked so much about zags and buying zags, and I think we even told my mom we were going to go buy zags...we just never got around to it. So, tonight we're all sitting here in our practice room/computer room talking, and zags get brought up again. Kyle tells me to google it. I google the definition of zags...Urban Dictionary comes up...Apparently, zags are the papers you use to roll blunts. I'm not kidding. Maybe you knew that. I, however, did not. I guess it's short for zig-zags and that's what rolling paper is called...weird. So basically, without knowing, Kyle and I were going to buy tons of rolling paper. We even told my mom we were going to buy rolling paper. When we realized this, we cracked up...how completely random? I can't believe I was going around excited about buying rolling paper!

2 Comments:

At 23:35, Blogger BTExpress said...

There are a lot better papers than Zags.

 
At 09:05, Blogger Daniele said...

I'm sure; however, I shall leave that to those who have uses for such things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home