2.15.2006

I Think I Have A Tapeworm.

Ok guys, I know you've been waiting in anticipation of my next blog entry...I know you all want to know how Valentine's day went and if I am still talking to my boys or if I kicked them to the curb. Rest assured, they came through in big ways (as if I would have disowned them if they hadn't...I'm too much of a softie). So, let's see...last week was kind of slow and boring. I cooked dinner some, which was fun. The boys loved it. I bonded with the mother lady on Saturday. Got some cool clothes...cute underwear (pink!)...a cool ring. We heard horrendous karoke at the mall. That's pretty much the highlight of last week...well, besides seeing Master Splinter.
So, Valentine's day was interesting. I wasn't expecting much...it's good not to expect much...you get surprised well. At work, there were flowers...lillies and roses with a balloon from the boys. Then, I came home after work and there was this little "find the clue" hunt for me from the boys. I got a balloon, cookie cake, bottle of Vault (the most AMAZING stuff on the planet), Billy Corgan CD, box of Godiva truffles, and a kick ass purse much like the kick ass pink purse at Christmas except black instead. Oh, and a sweet note. :) We then proceeded to stuff ourselves with Greek food...my favorite...and all was well in the land of me. It wasn't exactly eventful...It wasn't the most romantic thing in the world...but it WAS very special to me...made me feel more special than I've ever felt. My boys are awesome! It's about damn time that some guy made some effort at an elaborate plan for me. I was excited!
So, tonight we went out to eat...there's this waiter who we've had before. He started asking us questions and if we were in a band or something...turns out he plays drums and was in a local band, so we talked to him for awhile. He gave us contact info, so we might get together with him for some stuff. If nothing else, it looks like we've got a new friend...which is completely awesome. I look forward to hanging out with him and possibly working on music and stuff. It's nice because Charles got called up, so he can't play with us and K. is not going to work out either. So, not only are we losing bandmates but losing friends...it's good to find some new ones along the way.
So, that's life for the second. I'm too tired to be insightful or write more. Take care and be good and don't eat rocky mountain oysters!

1 Comments:

At 12:37, Blogger BTExpress said...

I glad the boys took care of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home