1.14.2006

Everyone Would Be In Love With Me

I know it's been a while...I'm sorry...ok? I'm SORRY!!! Just kidding...anyway I do have many things to write about, and I honestly have not tried to neglect anyone or this new blog or anything...I've been busy with junk. Moving on...

First, an explaination of the blog change...I'm trying to remain somewhat anonymous. Some people in my life are nosy, and I'd left enough clues (name, name of friends, vague location, etc.). I figured that if someone who knows me really well (in my day to day life) wanted to do some investigation on me, they might find me on my little piece of the internet. And, that's ok for some people. Lots of people I know in real life read my blog, but most people in my life don't. Also, there are some things I disclose on here (see: boyfriend) that not everyone in my real life (see: family) knows about just yet. So, the biggest reason I deleted the old blog and became somewhat more anon is so that some nosy person in my life wouldn't look me up on the internet, find out about my personal life, and go share that information with my family...because that's my business, and it is my right to decide when and how I disclose my personal business to my family. Life's a bitch, and unfortunately so are many people in it. So that's it, folks...that's why I moved. Call it stupid...call it paranoid...all I know is that this one particular person has taken a keen interest in my personal life lately, and I've known this person to take drastic measures before when trying to find info about people. I wish I could tell you guys straight out everything because then you would understand and not think I'm completely crazy (and also understand my logic and why I know that I'm anon to certain people now as opposed to before), but I can't or else I would become less anon to my possible stalker(s).

Enough of that...you want to know about Christmas? Ha! Let's just put it this way...I'll give you a few highlights:
1) I opened a present addressed to ME only to find the most absolute awesome gift that anyone in my family could have possibly given me (besides my parents)...only to have another member of my family (the one GIVING me the gift) tell me that it was their gift and was tagged incorrectly. Whereupon, another member of the family treated me like a criminal for opening a gift that was ADDRESSED to ME when it was actually another person's gift. Uh...yeah.
2) Playing games with an entire extended family SUCKS. Especially when children under 13 play as well.
3) Got an AMAZING present from one of the boys (see: Kyle) that was in the same category as the present I opened from someone else that wasn't mine...only it was 15 billion times more kick ass cool. (pink, silver, stars, portable...w00t)
4) Santa brought me a motorola Razr...mmm...so awesome...I'm in love.
5) It was too damn hot to be Christmas.
6) One family member decided to be a jackass and ruin Christmas Eve for everyone by doing what they wanted to do instead of the right thing, which resulted in an uncomfortable situation for everyone in my family...stupid almost adult people.
That's about it...it was relatively uneventful...more so annoying because certain people were there (see: family) and certain people weren't there (see: Kyle)...overall it was ok...not great...not as horrible as I expected.

New Years was uneventful. We had food here, had a friend over (see: Charles), watched South Park, and I fell asleep and woke up right as the New Year came. New Years was never really fun...well except that year I had strep throat and took some Tylenol PM and woke up and couldn't feel my body and thought I was dying...but then...that's a story for another time.

Other than that, I've just been working (see: helping female parental unit) and staying too busy. I got great cooking stuff for Christmas, so my plight into domesticity continues. The boys (see: Kyle and Alan) love my cooking...I'm not sure why. I enjoy cooking, so I guess it all ends up well. I bought some new art supplies...going to try sculpting next...bought more stuff to paint with/on...didn't find the one thing I really needed, though (see: gum eraser).

The only interesting things that have happened lately are things I documented with my camera on my phone. One night last week, we were driving along...I was taking away and mid sentence I said "OH MY LORD! It's the weiner mobile!!!" Yup...that's right...it came to my city. I was so excited because I have never seen it in real life before. So, I took a picture.
Also, last night we went out of town to eat, and as we walked out of the restaurant, I saw a car with the words "I'm getting implants" scrolled across the back window. I promise, once I get a usb cable and learn how to post pictures to this thing, I will post these pictures...they are priceless! Now that I've updated you on my life, I'm going to go get back under the blanket...it's freezing in this house. Be good and eat more chicken! <3

1 Comments:

At 00:08, Blogger BTExpress said...

Welcome back! It's about frigging time!

Family can really suck sometimes, can't they?

When do I get to hear your music?

Demanding little so and so, aren't I? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home