4.15.2006

Vodka Induced Inferno

Last night I had a thought to change the name of this blog to Vodka Induced Inferno with the tagline, "Not really, I'm abstinent."

And I'm back, by popular demand...or not. So, last night we went out of town for dinner. I've had a few stressful weeks, and this week was kind of strange...so we decided to get away for a while. We ate an awesome dinner and stopped for ice cream on the way home. While in the drive-thru line at the ice cream place, Kyle dropped a bomb...a REALLY bad bomb. It was shameful in every way. The car goes silent. Alan says something like "damn!" Kyle responds with, "It's like the ghost of a rotisserie chicken crawled out of my ass!"

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 20:34, Blogger BTExpress said...

LMAO! Did you still get the ice cream?

 
At 21:09, Blogger Daniele said...

Of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home