9.03.2006

10 Things I'm Not Sure If You Know About Me

I haven't updated in what seems like forever because...I've been really freaking busy. I've started my job subbing for my mom...it seems to be going well...and cash is something you can't turn your nose up at. That plus some church related bureaucracy bs has kept me busy as a beaver. Anyway, on to my top 10 list of the moment:

1. I was a band geek...played sax for 4.5 years...percussion for 1.
2. I made straight A's in 7th grade on literally EVERYTHING.
3. In 7th grade, I was called to the counselor's office for an incident that did not occur. Some girl had lied about something I said. In high school she told me she had lied to get me in trouble because she hated me because I made better grades than her...bitch.
4. When I play Nintendo, I like to have a box of croutons to munch on.
5. I made straight A's my freshman year of college, also.
6. My parents both went to college in their late 30's-early 40's and got degrees. This inspired me so much more than anything I had ever read about or seen on television.
7. I've never really had a girl best friend. Actually, I have never really had a close friend that was a girl. Now I do. Her name is mom.
8. I'm anal about color coordination and matching and looking "put together" where clothing is concerned for other people, but usually I just bum around in whatever I pull out of the closet.
9. I have recently beaten both quests on Zelda 1.
10. I named my dog after a character from my freshman Latin textbook. His first name means king in Latin.

So yeah...pointless info about yours truly. Hope everyone is having a good time with life. I'm sure I'll have updates from the world of substitute teaching soon. Take care and don't drive drunk and naked. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home