5.29.2006

She Only Sleeps When It's Raining...

Wow...it's been a while, eh? I've been busy being busy. Tons of stuff has happened lately...some good...some bad...etc. I'm feeling MUCH better than I did a few weeks ago. My body is finally deciding to cooperate, so I'm not as stressed or scared anymore. I feel so much happier and burden free. I still get overly anxious sometimes and stuff...but I'm feeling tons better than I was this time a month ago. So, that's all good. I spent most of this month working on feeling better, but I was also busy with other stuff. I mostly helped my mom at school. I spent some time playing a computer game. A couple of weeks ago, my dad was hospitalized. I'm the one that took him to the ER. He's ok now...he has a blood clot in his lung. They caught it in time, so he's going to be fine...just has to be on meds to thin his blood, probably forever. But, that was very scary and stressful for all of us.
So, my life has had its fair share of ups and downs lately...and I don't know why I've had to go through some of the horrible stuff that I've been going through lately, but I do know that God has a plan for me and this is a learning experience that I can use later on. I have learned so much about life, love, and not taking things for granted. I've grown even closer to my family and friends. I've been able to let go of some "grudges" from the past. I've been able to move on with my life in some senses...and I've learned how to value life even more than I already did.
So, my absense has been spent having a little bit of heartache and trials, but mostly it has been spent enjoying my family, loving people, and enjoying life.
So, now it is summer...free time abounds (hopefully)...have a trip planned...have events planned...plan on going to the gym every day possible...getting band stuff together...looking for a real job...being happy and loving life.
I'm tired right now, so I'll go...but stick around because I have some totally funny stories from the hospital and other events. <3

1 Comments:

At 12:24, Blogger BTExpress said...

Congratulations on the "awakening". Some people never figure that kind of stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home