6.14.2006

Smile If You Love Bacon

Alan is making chocolate chip pancakes...Kyle is sleeping like a baby...and I'm here. I had a really bad dream last night...it carried over through the whole night (even after I would wake up), which is rare for me. Basically, a good friend of mine had multiple abdominal tumors, while another friend's cat that I was supposed to look after for the weekend, died before I got to look after it...and all the while my aunt was "babysitting" me and not letting me spend time with my boyfriend. It ended with a weird game in some tall building where we had to wear these infrared goggle things and search for things while sabatoging the other teams. Disturbing, indeed.
I'm really excited about this summer. We got season passes to Six Flags, so that will mean tons of fun until December 31. We got a pool, which was practically a necessity in this heat. And, we're going on vacation in 2 weeks. It isn't really a vacation vacation, but it is getting out of here for a week and required me booking hotels. That was pretty interesting...booking a hotel for the first time. I'm really excited, though...we're going some place that I've never been to but always wanted to visit, and we are going to see some really awesome stuff. If you guys are nice, I might even post a couple of pics.
So, life is life, and I'm feeling pretty good right now. We had a scare with my mom last week (some health stuff), but tests showed everything to be fine, which is better than awesome. Dad is doing well...I'm taking the meds and doing well...just thankful for life and living and happy things.
Still haven't seen The Omen...big bummer...oh well...<3

1 Comments:

At 19:47, Blogger BTExpress said...

I'm smiling! I prefer blueberry pancakes though. All the good news here makes me so happy for you! Forget the Omen for now, go see Cars, it awsome! Don't tell anyone, but I loved the ending so much I cried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home