6.06.2006

The End Is Near...

Happy 666! LoL. Everyone has been making such a big deal about today being the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year...it has already happened a couple of times, people. Anyway, as I write this, it almost is not 666 anymore. I was going to write earlier, but I got locked out of the house today...long story. So, what have I been up to? Absolutely enjoying life and being a kid. I got a season pass to six flags! Went there this weekend...rode some AMAZING rides...I LOVE roller coasters...I love to look at them, and I love to ride them. I would love to design them, but that takes more physics than I've had. Anyway, I've spent so much time with my family (not just parents but extended family too), and it has been awesome. My dad is doing better, which is really good. I'm feeling better, which is also really good. Things aren't perfect...of course, but things are pretty cool. Ohhhh...I went to this great place called Dave and Busters...it's like a Chuck E Cheese for adults...sooooooooooo fun. You should try one out if there is one near you. Anyway, 666 is coming to a close, and I'm tired, so I'm out...<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home