8.07.2006

Dangerous Liasons

I had a really good day today. It wasn't anything like going to a cool amusement park or playing a show in front of thousands of people or even winning the lottery and becoming a multimillionaire. It was a normal day...nothing totally out of the ordinary. But, something happened that was real nice. That's all I'm saying. That made my day awesome. Now I'm not so happy and not feeling so awesome. In fact, I'm pretty much bummed. I just yelled at two people I love almost more than anyone else in the world. No, not my parents. My boys. THE boys. Alan and Kyle. And, I feel like crap about it...but it isn't just feeling gulity and feeling bad that I yelled at them. They pretty much deserved it. That's the main reason I feel like crap. I feel like they don't always understand me and what I need or want...Sometimes I even feel like they take me for granted. Tonight, I was trying to read my e-mails quickly so we could go grab some food...instead of letting me do it and get it over with, they stood over me making comments and basically pestering me...and I lost it. I couldn't concentrate and I really wanted to hurry so we could go eat...and they were keeping me from it...and I yelled at them. I know. It seems stupid...it's stupid to get annoyed at them for that...it's stupid of them to annoy me like that...and it's stupid of me to be bummed now. But...sometimes the stupid things are the things that mean the most. I just wish people would be more considerate of me and take the time to consider my needs and wants...and just...think of me once in a while...I mean, I try to do what I can for them (and other people)...but I find myself being the giver in many cases...and it's not that I want to be reciprocated for every good deed...it would just be nice to be the one who someone does something nice for sometime instead of always doing stuff for other people and feeling like they don't care about you as much as you care about them. Bleh. Someone give me a pony.

1 Comments:

At 15:52, Blogger BTExpress said...

If you feel like they take you for granted, then they do. Don't feel bad about how you feel. I think it's time you have a talk with them and explain how they make you feel. I'm sure they don't mean it or want to hurt your feelings, but sometimes people just go too far without realizing it. I've done that a time or seven myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home