7.04.2006

Home!!!

We are finally home! I'm so happy! Our trip today wasn't really that bad...I expected worse. We could have made better time, but we took our time and didn't rush or anything. New Mexico was kind of pretty but very boring. We wasted our time going there, though...might have been able to be home sooner if we hadn't gone through it...but we were going to get fireworks...didn't find any places. Oh well. All in all, our trip was really cool. I got to go places I never thought I would get to go to...I saw some really awesome stuff...and I spent a whole week with two awesome people...plus we stayed in suites, which is really freaking awesome. This was probably the first "real" vacation I've ever taken...I mean, my family has gone on like weekend trips, and I've gone places to see family, but I've never taken a trip just for leisure to go see places that I wanted to see. There's always been some other agenda and then I just happen to get to go to cool places while doing that. This time was so different...it was kind of hard to relax and just accept that I didn't have to worry about any family obligations. So yeah, things were cool, but I am so glad to be back home...and now I'm going to bed<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home